The United Arab Emirates consists of seven independent city-states: Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman, Ra’s al-Khaimah and the famous Abu Dhabi and Dubaï.
The Dubaï Expo 2020
We won’t let the opportunity to visit this exceptional international exhibition with the theme “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future“… from 1st of October 2020 to 31th of March 2022.
Planned the first semester of 2022 (dates to confirm), this international exhibition INTERSOLAR MENA (Middle East and North Africa) will be our first destination.
We’ll be able to meet our neighbours of “Groupe CAHORS“, experts in energy distribution over the world.
We’ll also be able to visit these industrial and other sightseeing sites…
- The cooling services for Saadirat Island District (VEOLIA)
- The water desalination project at Jebel-Ali-Swro (ACCIONA)
- The world’s largest district cooling (ENGIE)
- The first solar module manufacturer in Dubaï (MAYSUN)
- The Heriot Watt University students (KEYSTONE)
- The Groupe Cahors managers (GROUPE CAHORS)
- The Burj Khalifa
- The Palm Jumerah
- The world Islands